adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 380 Reflective Blue Oat Fx9847 Size
- Rubber sole
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Blue Oat” released for summer 2020 is yet another noteworthy colorway of the evolutionary silhouette
- Boost cushioning within the light brown midsole offers plenty of comfort for all-day activities
- Brown detailing appears in a camo-like pattern throughout the upper and cream or “Oat” laces provide a welcomed diversion from the earthy hues
- The upper displays an attention grabbing orange Primeknit construction with contrasting blue stripe accenting on the midfoot
- Originally deemed the predecessor of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2, this mid-top sneaker was later renamed the Yeezy Boost 380 by adidas and is every bit as stylish as the design it parallels
Sold：184 Wished: 85 Followed: 19
The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Blue Oat Reflective” is the alternate “Blue Oat” colorway with reflective detailing. The Yeezy Boost 380 was originally tabbed as the predecessor of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2, but was later renamed by adidas and is every bit as stylish as the shoe it parallels. Reflective detailing that shines when exposed to light is incorporated into the bold orange Primeknit upper, differing from the non-reflective “Blue Oat” variant. Additional styling cues include a contrasting blue stripe on the midfoot, brown detailing in a camo-like pattern throughout the upper, and cream or “Oat” laces. Boost cushioning is encased within the light brown midsole for a responsive step-in. The look is finished off with a gum rubber outsole. Release date: July 24, 2020.
We may earn a commission when you buy something from links on this page.