adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 380 Reflective Blue Oat Fx9847 Size
$305.00 – $619.99
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Mist” is a clean, neutral colorway of Kanye West’s evolutionary sneaker
- The cotton laces share the same pale hue and the sock-like collar dons grey ribbing
- Its Boost cushioning technology is encapsulated in the sole
- Rubber sole
- Resembling the surface of a planet in outer space, the multi-colored Primeknit upper is done up in a grey and light tan camo-like pattern and features a contrasting woven beige design on the mid-panel near the forefoot
- Adidas outfits the midsole with a semi-translucent film.Its Boost cushioning technology is encapsulated in the sole
Sold：238 Wished: 78 Followed: 22
The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Blue Oat Reflective” is the alternate “Blue Oat” colorway with reflective detailing. The Yeezy Boost 380 was originally tabbed as the predecessor of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2, but was later renamed by adidas and is every bit as stylish as the shoe it parallels. Reflective detailing that shines when exposed to light is incorporated into the bold orange Primeknit upper, differing from the non-reflective “Blue Oat” variant. Additional styling cues include a contrasting blue stripe on the midfoot, brown detailing in a camo-like pattern throughout the upper, and cream or “Oat” laces. Boost cushioning is encased within the light brown midsole for a responsive step-in. The look is finished off with a gum rubber outsole. Release date: July 24, 2020.
We may earn a commission when you buy something from links on this page.
10, 11, 13.5, 14, 4, 4.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5