adidas Womens adiZero Mana Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Molded respoEVA sockliner for anatomical fit and step-in comfort
- TORSION SYSTEM for mid-foot integrity
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ for forefoot propulsion and efficiency
- 100% Mesh and synthetic
- adiPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption
- Dual-density midsole for pronation control
Sold：155 Wished: 37 Followed: 30
Train hard, race hard in this performance trainer for distance runners. Its added medial support and responsive forefoot design enhances toe push-off, so your speed work stays speedy.
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5