adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
- The adidas Yeezy 350 V2 “Sand Taupe” was released by the footwear giant in collaboration with Kanye West in December 2020
- A brew of tans, beiges, and browns, the “Sand Taupe” displays all three of the shades on its multi-directional woven Primeknit design beneath the side monofilament stripe
- The top of the shoe features a muted hue of orange for a subtle but welcoming pop of color
- Featuring a predominantly neutral palette of colors, the “Sand Taupe” is high on versatility
- Release date: December 18, 2020
Sold：271 Wished: 30 Followed: 37
Developed by Kanye West, the adidas ultra boost 350 V2 is the latest version of the popular 350 model. Constructed with a tri-color Primeknit upper, they also feature internal toebox reinforcement, 3-Stripes detail on the inner heel, “SPLY-350” detail, full-length Boost technology, rope laces, and a semi-translucent rubber outsole.